The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, May 28, 2012

What a wonderful day :)

(warning lots of pics :P )


2 Years ago today I married my best friend of 6 years. He is sweet, kind, christian, strong, brave, smart, and he is my soul mate. I can not thank God enough for joining us together. 
We had the most wonderful day :)
It all started with a new sprinkler for Amelia and a whole lot of fun for the our family. She was a little scared of it at first but then jumped right in with me and her daddy. 



Next we headed to the movies to see The Avengers. Yes we are geeks, but hey we met at a renaissance club what did you expect :) I have to say I am so geeking out over the movie. It was better than all the other movies combined. The best part is that I got to spend that alone time with my hubby. 











We spent the end of our day with the family eating cookie cake and loving on our wonderful Amelia. I can't believe our love has made someone has sweet has our Amy.

Today was truly one of our best anniversaries yet! I cant wait to see what plans God has in store for us. :) 

Hope all of you have had a wonderful memorial day, I know I have :)

GOD BLESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers