The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Super MOM!!!

Don't you ever feel that way after a loooong day of getting tons done. Well I do! I go my birth certificate, driver's license, wic vouchers, and Amy's formula. Then I came home put Amy down for a nap and cooked dinner so Jake could eat before work. I then kissed my husband Goodbye and preceded to clean house. Scoop cat litter, 4 loads of laundry, dishes, trash, diaper genie, vacuum, sweep, mop, feed Amy, give her a bath and finally put her to bed.

Yes after all that I feel like super mom lol.

Just wanted to share some sweet pics of Amy meeting a new friend and some cute pics as well :)








Well after my long day this is going to be a short post, Hope all of yall have a good night and as always,

GOD BLESS



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers