The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Tasty Friday : P

It has been a crazy couple of weeks as i said in my previous post. So much is happening with my family and I feel so very helpless. On top of it all it is talking everything me and Jake have to stay ahead of all the bills and try and get outta debt. All I can do is pray and hope.

This and other happenings have been why I haven't posted in a while but to catch up I thought I would share a tasty dinner. :)

Now this is the first time I have made Boston butt but I think i did pretty good.
I put in:

  • 1 bag of baby carrots
  • 1 bag of chopped celery 
  • 5 chopped new potatoes
  • 1 large chopped onion
  • and of course a 2lb Boston butt 

 I throw it all in the crock pot with a little bit of water and 2 bullion cubes and cook it on low for 24 hrs.

mmmm and it falls apart at the touch of a fork :P

Cooking it such a great outlet when your stressed, I really do love it.

You know what though, no matter what is going on in my life my husband and daughter always brighten it up. I am so blessed to have them.

Well that's it for today...GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers