The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

mmmm recipes!

I really cant wait till Jake gets his co-op! We will finally get some more money in bank account and that means I can really go get groceries. I  mean really fill up the pantry, fridge and freezer. Me and Jake were even thinking about going half and half with his brother and sis-in-law for a deep freezer a while back. I wish I could go out shopping now. But alas we can't afford it right now. With me and Jake working to get outta debt,every penny we make goes straight to bills. If we ever have any left over it goes straight to Amy. So whatever Jake's parents bring home for dinner is what we eat. Don't get me wrong, we appreciate everything they do for us and we are going to be forever in their debt because they have kept our little family afloat for the last 2 years. I just can't wait till we can contribute and have home cooked meals on the table for dinner every night :)  For those of you who don't know me I LOVE to cook! I love to chop,boil, bake, all that jazz. And now that Amelia is starting to eat table food, I really want to make sure she gets the necessary nutrition a growing infant needs. She loves everything from fish to chicken and I want to keep expanding her menu big-time. Well while pondering all this I found some recipes  out there that I would love to try out :) Me and my father in law love to try and experiment with new recipes together all the time (super fun by the way). I have come up with a list of recipes that I think will be a big hit with the family... Here are a couple:

Grilled Salmon

fish tacos
beef kabobs


Crockpot whole chicken
Chicken and roasted red potatoes
chicken cordon blue

And that is only the tip of the ice burg lol :)
Well all this has made me hungry.

God Bless!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers