The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 1 and 2 of the awesomeness that is spring break!!!

Yes I said it, the awesomeness that is spring break :) And here it is:

Day 1 was very uneventful yet VERY relaxing. What did my family do you ask...NOTHING! Yes nothing we stayed home and spent some much needed time together. Amelia loved having both of us there all day to love and cherish her and I have to say we loved it too. :)))))

Day 2 was very busy but so worth it. We went and got family pictures made (something I have been wanting to do for a while) We got ready and I put Amelia in outfit after outfit until I ended up with the original one she was in  lol. In the end it just matched what me and her daddy had on. She was so very sleepy all day (growth spurt???) We were a little nervous about how it was going to go. But the photo shoot was wonderful. Amelia was all smiles, especially with this one photographer that cracked her up. I do have to admit he cracked me and her daddy up as well. :) The funniest compliment/ question we were asked is what product we put in Amelia's hair to make it stick up. I told the man that we don't put any in her hair is just does that. (who puts product in a 8 month's hair anyway). Well back to subject. I was very pleased with the photos and so was Jake, if it were up to him we would of walked outta of there with 1000 dollars worth of photos. He wanted each and every one. He is such a loving dad :) Well enough of this talk time to show off the pics!













There were more but those are the best of the best :)
Well come back tomorrow to read about our family zoo trip today :)
GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers