The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Beautiful Day!

We took Amy to the little park at a church yesterday and it was so pretty outside. We had so much fun playing with her. I love it when we get to spend time as a family!

So here is the day in pics ^^
Loves hanging with daddy! 


love that smile :)

hmmmm... mom what is that flying thing ^^

Hey! You snuck up on me!

daddy gets stuck lol


LOVE! 
Cute :)
Like I said before, I can't wait until we can take her out everyday! I love these pics (even though I am not wearing any makeup). She gets more and more wonderful everyday, and I couldn't have a better partner to raise her with! 

Well that it for today, God Bless!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers