The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, March 12, 2012

GOD is my strength!

I have had a terrible weekend! To make a very long and personal story short, my family (as in my side of the family not my husband and I) are having a bad time with a family member and drugs. Our family is being torn apart in all this. We are all so confused on what to do. On top of all of this, my mother is horribly sick with a virus with a temp of 105. The last couple of days I have just felt numb by all of it. And today I had a break down. I felt so lost. 
However today while reading Amelia her daily bible story for lent, I decided that I needed to read and pray hard about the situation. It helped so much to turn to GOD and just give him the problem. I know that if I trust in him and hold true, that this to will pass.

Well that is it for today, please pray for my family. GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers