The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring break is here!!!!!!

I am so very excited for this week!  My husband is officially on spring break and spring has defiantly sprung at our house. The days outside have been so very beautiful and warm. We have been taking every opportunity to take Amelia to the park and on walks. I LOVE the spring! (cant you tell lol)

We have so many plans for this week. We are going to the zoo with Amy, fishing and are planning to take her on her first picnic too. I really can't wait :)

Now for a spring time photo bomb :P






I have been so blessed with a wonderful family! GOD IS GREAT! 

Well that is it for today, see you this week for all our adventures :)
GOD BLESS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers