The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy nine months to my lil angel!!!!

Yup another Amelia post :)
My beautiful baby is growing up so fast! She is so very wonderful and the light of my life. She a little monster when it comes to mac and cheese and has a smile that can melt any heart. Yesterday she scared the ever-living daylights outta me and her dad.She decided to take a flying leap outta her car seat when he was readjusting it. Luckily her daddy caught her mid fall and she only had a small bruise. Her daddy was more effected than she was honestly. I tell you what, babies can move at the speed of light when they want to. Amelia is crawling all over the house and follows me wherever I go now. I call her mommies shadow. :) She is so very close to walking that we put up the baby gates. All I know is that my life began when I met her father and our love made our beautiful daughter. Now here are some pics of her first month on this earth and who she has grown into so far. 













God Bless! 

Sincerely a mom that is on cloud nine! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers