The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tasty Tuesday!!!!

I was thinking on what I should post today while making dinner for my family and it dawned on me why not post dinner. I LOVE cooking! I think every Tuesday I will post a new recipe :)

Tonight's Dinner Selection: Broccoli, Chicken Cheesy Casserole
Ingredients:

  • 1lb of Velveeta cheese
  • 1 can of cream of mushroom
  • 1 can of cream of chicken
  • 1cup of rice
  • 1 bag of broccoli
  • 3 boneless skinless chicken breast


Directions:

First preheat the oven to 350. Boil the chicken till fully cooked. Next melt the cheese and mix with both soups.Then boil the broccoli and mix in with the cheese and soups. Next shred the chicken in small pieces  and mix in as well. After all the ingredients are well mixed, put into casserole dish and pop it into the oven for about 15-20 min and serve.

I have found that my family loves this recipe and it really doesn't need any salt (hazza!)

Well I hope yours does too. God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers