The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The stubborn tooth... :(

Me and my lil family loved our day off yesterday. We practiced walking, baked cookies, and watched Shrek movies. I really just love when we can spend time just the three of us. The only issue we had was her stubborn 3rd tooth. It has been coming in for a week now and still will not break through. Ugggggggg!!! I really do hate watching her hurt. She doesn't like the frozen teethers and the herbal teething tablets do not work (at least on her). All we can do is give her Tylenol and and hold her. Yesterday was perfect for that, she got all of mommies and daddies attention. Just to see her smiling face, laughing and loving our attention, made me see how blessed I am.  Today i just want to thank God for my wonderful family (and also pray for that stubborn tooth lol.)





God bless you and yours! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers