The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby???? And funny onesies : )

Me and Jake talk every once in a while about having another baby, I mean not right at this second, but sometime in the near future. I know I say all the time (mostly when I am overwhelmed) that one baby is defiantly enough. But there are times when I do long for another baby, a sibling for Amelia, another little girl or even a son. For right now though we really need to wait till we have our own place and spend more time with Amy before adding another child to our little family.

However when we do have another child, I have made it my mission to add more funny onesies to the mix.

Here are just a few,









Well thats it for tonight God Bless :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers