The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello all!

Hello, my name is Samantha, I am a stay-at-home mommy and am looking for a creative outlet. I have a wonderful husband who is nothing but loving and a beautiful daughter who brightens up my life
My two loves

Our daughter is now 7 months old and is learning how to crawl and takes up just about all of my day, but what a great days they are!

7 months of beautiful!
My happy family
But as every stay-at-home mom knows life in the baby fast lane gets crazy at times and i think that this will be a great outlet and a good way to look back at it all later. I look forward to blogging and reading others as well. 

Well that's all for today, tomorrow is another story :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers