The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My poor sick Amy :(

Last night my daughter was up ALL night in runny nose, sneezing and coughing fits, yes sadly she now has cold number 4. Today hasn't been any easier, she has been crazy happy(as always) but so sick and sleepy. So of course we are trying the usual: Johnson's baby cold bath, Vic's baby rub on feet, chest and back, a baby vaporizer,baby Tylenol, and last propping her mattress up with towels. Oh I can't stand to see my baby sick...*sigh* 

Even though my baby is sick she is still so happy and wonderful. 







Well prayers please and God Bless yall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers