The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Soulful Sunday

I always leave this church  feeling so much better, so relieved, so...just in peace. 
I am so happy to have found a church that we are so comfortable with.


I wanted to share this song with you today.
I love this song. We sing it every Sunday at the end of church.


Make me a servant humble and meek
Lord help me lift up those who are week
And may the prayer of my heart always be
make me a servant 
make me a servant 
make me a servant 
today


I don't know exactly why, but I love that song. I hope that God does make me his servant and I am able to help others. I hope I am all he created me to be.

GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers