The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Oh how Pinteresting!


How I see Jake ^^

Pray 

For my nephew! 

love this quote!

A coat of glitter in between two layers of color = marble effect


Thrifted spoons, flattened, dipped in chalkboard paint, turned into plant markers for the garden 

WANT! Especially if I ever have another!
 

Sooo neat!


lol also for the first month of college refunds : P

yup, pretty much lol



Amelia and our cats!


and because no post is really complete with our a cute pic of Amy






GOD BLESS!!!

4 comments:

  1. The spoon chalk markers are fabulous! Thank you for sharing!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the marbelized nailpolish. I am going to have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pins! I love the nail polish one and I totally agree with the Finding Nemo one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers