The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

My first consignment sale!

Since I was pregnant with Amelia I was showered with clothes for her. Well now at 14 months she has officially ran out of clothes lol.. Now both of her grandmothers buy her outfits still, but it was finally time for her mama to buy her clothes for the winter. I was excited because I would be picking out all of her clothes. but also dreading it because we are low income and clothes are not cheep. I mean even at dollar general the min price is $15 a outfit! Well I started talking to my fellow mommy and me gals and they told me about the annual fall consignment sale coming up. Now I have heard of consignment shops, I have even been to one once. I wasn't to impressed by their prices though. I really don't need name brand clothes, just some that are clean, unworn and cute.
SOOOO...I am happy to say that I have attended my very first consignment sale! Also,I absolutely LOVED it! Their were so many choices at very low prices. Prices that I could actually afford, and clothes that were too cute! The first day I bought 5 outfits and a winter Jacket for Amelia at $50! Then on Saturday (50% off day) Me and my mother went back and got her 5 more outfits and 2 shirts for and a light jacket for $40! (on top of all this my mother-in-law had already bought Amy 5 adorable outfits for the holidays coming up) I am so excited to say Amelia has all the outfits she needs for this winter!

Now to show you a couple of choice favorites out of the bunch and the loot itself!








Hope you have a very blessed day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers