The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Soulful Sunday!

I am feeling a little soulful today,  I gotta tell you it feels good!

 I haven't been feeling really together lately. I didn't get a job, that I was really looking forward to and  now I am trying to come up with plan b. We are really wanting to get on our feet but we are having a hard time doing it. I was just really feeling sorry for myself.

But then...I went to church for the first time in a month. And got a new perspective on things. I have to have faith in my God.  

Now what is faith? Well it doesn't just mean believing in God, according to Websters, it means having complete trust and confidence in God. 

I keep thinking me and Jake are in this alone, but we're not. We have a wonderful God right there with us and we need to pray and trust in him to show us the path/paths we need to take. 

We need to be open to different futures, other than the ones we plan,because it is not our plan it is Gods plan. 

I am still a little confused but maybe not so lost anymore and the feeling is relieving. So I am going to pray and have faith in God.



 GOD BLESS!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers