The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Amelia's first haircut!!!!

Yup we finally did it, we got her hair cut!!! (well really just her bangs lol)
 I have to be honest, I really didn't want to her her hair cut until it was long enough to put in a pony tail, but alas it just wasn't in the cards. I mean when your daughter trips because her bangs are in her eyes, it is time to cave and get those suckers cut.
 So, with a family wedding this week and daddy needing a hair cut, we decided it would be a perfect time to to get Amy's cut too. 

Without further ado, here is our adventure in pics! 

Watching daddy get his cut, a little scared of the lady 



She started to warm up a bit and sit in daddy's lap, very interested what the lady was doing to his hair.



 Now it's Amelia's turn




 As long as daddy held me, I let her cut my hair, and what a wonderful job she did!



BEFORE                                                                                       AFTER



I do have to say, it went  a lot  better than expected. I am so happy that our little girl can see again : P 

Tell me about your hair cut stories.


GOD BLESS!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers