The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

I just wanted to tell all you out there Happy Easter and he has risen!!!!!
Amelia went on her first easter egg hunt yesterday. Lets just say not many eggs were found but she had a blast :). She did get to see the easter bunny and thought he was the scarest thing ever and quickly squwirmed otta his arms lol. She recieved loads of complements on her dress and I am so excited to show it off to my church and home family.

On another note I am really excited about Amelia's first Easter. My mother is teaching me how to make lamb because now and have a family and need to learn how to make a traditional Easter dinner. Soooo pumped up for this. Then afterward we are going back to my husbands family and having egg dying and an easter egg hunt for Amelia, and yes another Easter feast.

Well I'm gonna go get ready for church.

I hope aall of you have a very Blessed Easter!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers