The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eggs are not only for Easter :P

Thats right folks! And here is my great realization: While Easter egg hunting with Amy, I thought that this is great for motor skills, learning colors and great for her to practice walking too. So I went to dollar general and picked up some plastic eggs for 50% off and hid them all over the house. Then I grabbed Amy's hand and led her around the house. She got the game right away! She preceded to pick up the eggs one by one and actually put them in her basket. As she picked them up, I would tell her the color of each egg. She would get so excited when she found one I couldn't help but smile along with her :) I am so proud of my big girl!
So here you go other moms out there, a common game that doesn't only have to be played on Easter.



Also for those of you looking for fun games and projects to play with your kids at home, I stumbled upon these two blogs that are just wonderful.  http://themommiesmademedoit.blogspot.com/   and http://playathomemom3.blogspot.com/ :)

Well that's the buzz. GOD BLESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers