The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Eight years and counting!

For the last couple of days my husband has been studying his butt off for his chemistry test. Today he is spending around 8 hours doing a project for his engineering class and on top of all this he is having to do psychology extra tests that are required for his class. Even though he has been bogged down with work he is still helping me with Amy. The other night she was so sick and had a all nighter and he still slept down stairs on the couch, helping as much as possible. He sang her to sleep while I rocked her. 


All this got me to thinking, I write on here all the time about our wonderful daughter but haven't really introduced her wonderful father. 


He is the perfect father. He loves on our daughter all the time. I had fathers come in and out of my life when I was growing up so I know how important it is for a daughter to have a father that loves and cares for her. I tell you what, he does. He is involved in every decision in her life. In fact he named her. He sings to her every night and the smile that comes on her face when he does is priceless. No matter how busy he is, he still takes time out of his day to just play with her and tell her that he loves her.

We met in Renaissance club at 14 years old and have been in love ever since. We went on our first date over 8 years ago and now we are married, have a wonderful baby and still so in love!
We are geeks at heart and love to play video games together, watch movies, go on country walks and Renn fairs. He still calls me beautiful every day and surprises me with flowers. I feel just as in love with him as I was when we were still teenagers. I see it grow every day. 


He is our provider and is going to school so we can move on to the next chapter in our lives. He is in school to be an aerospace engineer (see geek :P). And truly is the smartest and sweetest man I know. He is very close to God and insists that we pray as a family every night. Which makes me happy since it is so important to our family :).   






God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us.


Well that is my wonderful man everyone :) GOD BLESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers