The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, April 9, 2012

First steps, first Easter and one happy mom!

What a great Easter! Amelia took her first steps at my mothers. She walked 4 steps to my mom and loved it. I am so proud of my little munchkin! On another note I learned how to make a killer lamb thanks to my mom. I can't wait to make it for my family next year! I had such a great time with my sister and mother this Easter. It warmed my heart that my mom kept saying that she hasn't had such a great Easter in a while. The only thing that was missing was my little brother.


After Easter at my moms, we headed to Jake's Nee-nees house for yet another Easter feast. I made a mac and cheese (which means i popped it in the oven and called it done lol) and my brother and sister in law made the rest of the feast. I gotta say it not only received the family's approval but Amelia's as well. After dinner we let Amelia rummage through her Easter baskets and got adorable pics of her in bunny ears. Then we put her back in her dress and went Easter egg hunting. Easter egg hunting is a great game as far as motor skills go. I think were going to go get some cheap eggs and try and play it again this week. Anyways, we also used this opportunity to get a 4 generational photo of Jake and his moms side.:) Here are some of the pics of our beautiful day5.





Then finally everyone relaxed. Amelia played with her new stuff and laughed at her aunt saying dog. Me and Jake held hands while rocking and watching our little bunny just be happy. I have to say I am so happy. My family is safe, together and so very blessed. All this is thanks to the Lord our savior who made all thing possible. I hope all of yalls Easters was blessed as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers