The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012 and 13 hopes for 2013

Please someone tell me where did this year go! What all happened? Well...

My daughter turned from a little baby to a rambunctious toddler.


I gained a new little nephew!


And found out that I will soon have another niece or nephew



Me and Jake have argued, fussed, hugged, kissed more this year than any other. We have grown in our love for each other . And I wouldn't rather go though this with anyone but him  :)



* We finally came up with a plan for our future, and have started towards that plan
*Amelia has learned how to walk and talk
*Amelia's first birthday!
*We have decided on a church 
*Amelia went to her first aquarium!

Well it has been a crazy year but a blessed one at that!

My 13 Hopes for 2013

*Potty train Amelia
*Finish getting outta of debt
*Support Jacob as he finishes his first certificate in Aerospace
*Get Amelia off the pacifier
*Start getting our lives together for our own house (maybe get a part-time job)
*Work on words with Amelia an hour a day
*Work on keeping our marriage fresh and happy
*Lose 30 pounds 
*Teach Amelia how to swim
*Take a overnight vacation just me and Jake
*Go to the beach or Gatlinburg for a family vacation!
*Enroll in college and finish my CPA
*Grow closer to God and teach Amelia all about him and his wonders. As well as go to church every Sunday possible.

Wow it looks like I have a busy year ahead of me!

GOD BLESS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers