The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas!

Our Christmas was very very busy this year. We started out with Santa presents in the morning, then on to a big family party with jake's family. Then we headed to my mothers while Jake had to go to work. Last we picked her daddy up and sacked out at home. Like I said b.u.s.y!

For once I really didn't take a lot of pictures. I know weird right? I really just spent as much time as I could with my angel and Jake. I loved watching Amelia oooo and ahhhh over her gifts. Even if half way through opening the mountain she got a little over whelmed and had a little melt down. (She is not a crowd person like her daddy) However I loved seeing her with all the family. She is so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love her.


Can I tell you what my most favorite part of the night was? I loved that by the end of the very busy day we had a quiet night of snuggling and playing as a family. We made pretend food on her new kitchen,swept with her new play broom, fed her new baby doll and most of all laughed and hugged, hugged, hugged. She did not go to sleep until 10pm!

Her daddy had to work from 4pm to 8pm that night. It was cold rainy and miserable outside but he did it. He is such an amazing man to provide for our family and even when he came home soaked and tired, he still spent the last little bit of Christmas with a smile on his face and all the love in the world for us.

I feel so blessed to have such a caring, amazing man in my life. I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, loving daughter. Most of all I feel blessed that God sent his only son down to this earth to make all of this possible.

I hope all of you had a blessed Christmas as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers