The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just being silly!

Amelia has been sick for the last couple of days. She is coughing, sneezing, and has a runny nose. With all the coughing she can bearly sleep and that of course makes her very upset during the day.

So yesterday her daddy and her pawpaw decided to be extra silly to cheer her up. They did their usual funny faces and sounds, however somewhere the silliness was turned up a notch. Yup I turned around and all three of them had diapers on their heads giggling.

Laughing myself I had to join in as well. It was super silly but so worth it to see my little girl smile after feeling so bad.

I thought I'd share the laugh with y'all.

God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers