The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Slacker :P


Yup that's me a slacker. I haven't posted in a while because I have been lazy busy.

I am happy to announce though, that me and my mother went birthday shopping this weekend and bought the majority of Amelia's birthday party stuff. Dress, decorations, cake, food, paper products, all ready for her big day. I also worked for hours the Sunday on Amelia's first year video. We are going to play it at her party and it is coming along wonderfully. I can't wait to show all of you! It is such a weight off my shoulders that just about everything is handled for her 1st.

I am also happy to announce that me and Jake are pretty well set for our birthdays as well. Jake's birthday party is today and it is going to be simple and at his grandma's house. Plus his best friend (that he has known since they were 4) is coming over to join the fun. For my birthday, I am hoping me and my mom and sis can have dinner and a movie together.

Last, I have also figured out what Jake is getting for his first father's day. He L-O-V-E-S cookie cake and Publix is having a decorate your own cookie cake for fathers day. So Amelia is going to decorate his cake and give it to him on father's day. So simple and perfect!

So many plans and so much fun!

Hope all of you had a great weekend!!!


GOD BLESS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers