The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Its ok thursday!


Today I am linking up with with Amber at Brunch with Amber and Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's Ok Thursday.

IT'S OK

To take a walk with your husband and daughter while still in your pajama's

To spend alot your free/ Amelia is talking a nap time,on blogger and pinterest instead of cooking and cleaning

To be so proud of your daughter when she learns how to clap

To be so excited to go out for a birthday dinner and movie with my mama and sister!

To feel so thankful for all God had blessed me and my family with today and everyday!!!!!!!

To laugh and take pics of my husband swinging Amelia upside down : P




Feel free to add on yours!


GOD BLESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers