The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The boy next door :)

Amelia has a new friend! His name is Casen and he lives next door. He is 14 months and adorable. He is also raised at home so me and his mom thought it would be good for Amelia and Casen to play together and learn some social skills and having a new friend helps too. ^.^

They have been playing on and off together for the last couple of days and it has been so sweet.


















I am so happy that she has a little friend :) I am really looking forward to the coming play dates.

Before I end this post I wanted to share my FAVORITE pic of the day.





GOD BLESS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers