The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Soulful Sunday! One Proud Mommy!


Why am I proud? Because Amy has started to have an interest in praying with me and my husband! This is a major milestone for us. Amy is being brought up in the christian faith and to see her embracing it for the first time, brings such happy tears to my eyes. Yes it is important to help her learn all the teaching of shapes, colors, and numbers, but to teach her about God is number 1 on our list. We have prayed over her since I was pregnant and now she has started to want to pray with us. She first showed this interest to her daddy. She walked up to him. clapped her hands together and said "pray?". He of course prayed with her an immediately called me up to tell me about it (i was in my cna class). Oh you could just hear how proud he was, in his voice. Since then we have made a point to pray before every meal and before bedtime. It is amazing to see that seed we planted starting to grow. I pray that Amy will continue to learn about God through us and our church. That she will embrace him and love him, because he is an awesome God!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers