The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Monday, October 8, 2012

This Face...

I have been so sad this last weekend. So worried, so mad, so...sad. A very close family member of mine is struggling with drugs and it is hard on my whole family. I really can't say who, because I don't think it would be right. But I would appreciate prayers for my family for those of you who do pray.

Through all my sadness, my husbands kind and encouraging words and this face gets me through. 







I am sure that God places certain people in your life to get you through the hard times.  I have prayed and prayed over the last couple of days and I have given it all to God. I hope all of you had a good weekend.

God Bless!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers