The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Play room reveal!

Over the last month my husband and my father in law have been putting in hardwood floors in the down stairs. While they were on this grand adventure. We noticed that we were running more and more out of room for all of Amy's toys in the living room. So my sweet mother in law gave us permission to turn the upstairs den into Amy's play room. Needless to say I was super excited! I went right to work on it and now that I have added all of Amy's Christmas toys to it, It's just perfect! Amy loves it, we love it and for now everything has a place. We are so blessed that Amelia has so much.

I hope y'all like it too :)


God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers