The roller coaster life of a stay-home-mom in her early twenties! Hang on tight!!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One amazing child :)

Do you ever look at your child and think how amazing. God chose to bless you with this amazing angel. Yes they are a handful, yes they are extremely messy, and yes their screams can break glass. However those times when even though they don't feel good they still give you the sweetest smile. Those times when your day seems so stressful and they make you laugh, you think to yourself what a perfect little blessing. I am so blessed to have this little girl in my life. I am so happy to see her laugh and play and giggle. I love to hear that pitter patter of running feet around the house. Yes I know this post sounds corny but I don't really care I love this child!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers